Adobe MAKE IT LOCAL, Auckland, Wellington & Christchurch August 3rd
Adobe MAKE IT LOCAL returns as one of Australia’s premier creativity events of the year!
Design Assembly and Yoobee School of Design are delighted to invite you to join us for the live feed of this exciting event as it pans out in Sydney on Thursday August 3rd. MAKE IT LOCAL events happen simultaneously in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch at Yoobee School of Design campuses.
Don’t miss this opportunity to engage with the cutting edge of the creative world!
Get your fill of thought-provoking talks from local and international speakers, and hear from Adobe evangelists about the latest updates in Creative Cloud that will be populating your toolsets in the coming year.
Register now for this FREE event. (Numbers are strictly limited so get in quick!).
Thursday 3rd August, 2.30–8.00pm
Yoobee School of Design, Auckland
Workshop Room 4
3 City Road, Auckland CBD
Register here for Auckland
Yoobee School of Design, Wellington
Theory Room, Level 1
20 Kent Terrace
Register here for Wellington
Yoobee School of Design, Christchurch
Events room 243, Level 2
University of Canterbury
Dovedale Ave, Ilam
Register here for Christchurch
3pm–5pm: Speaker presentations
5pm–5.50pm: Break with pizzas supplied
6pm–8pm: Presentations continue…
- Paul Robson, President at Adobe APAC, Adobe
Alex Amado, Vice President of Experience Marketing, Global Marketing Organization, Adobe
- Mike Alderson, Co-Founder & Creative Director, ManvsMachine
- Jon Barrie, Strategic Development Manager, Pro Video A/NZ, Adobe
- Julieanne Kost, Principal Evangelist, Adobe
- Nicole Tung, Photographer
- Kitiya Palaskas, Craft-based Designer
- Zorana Gee, Principal Product Manager – Adobe Photoshop, Adobe
- Timothy Goodman, Designer & Illustrator
- Paul Burnett, Principal Evangelist, Creative Cloud, APAC, Adobe
- James Noble, Founder, Director of Experience, Carter Digital
Find out more at: makeitapac.adobe.com