An amazing opportunity for an intermediate-senior UX/UI designer is available within an internal interdisciplinary creative studio who work across research and innovation.
This role will focus on dashboard and information design and contribute greatly to large innovation projects across the organisation. A conduit position between departments and the human centered design capability the role will also cover mentoring, workshopping and training
Vital to this role:
– motivated and self-directed
– confident in developing design principals
– ability to manage and deliver a complex workload
– suitable/relevant qualifications in design
– skilled in information design
– solid experience on design projects that creatively bring about improvement and change
– clear, strong communication skillset and relationship management
– understanding of user centric design methodologies
Additionally, this role will suit a designer who is empathetic and understands the importance of
bi-cultural outcomes across all creative output. Emotional intelligence, the ability to read the room and genuine compassion for others are important traits we are looking for.
You’ll be skilled in the use of Figma and Anatomic and be familiar with reporting tools.
This is an incredible opportunity to flex your research, user experience and interface skills and to develop data visualisation projects that lead to the betterment of everyone who interacts with and works for the organisation.
Based in the Public Health sector, a good salary and raft of benefits are part of the permanent package.
A full job description will be supplied to those we interview for this role. If you’re an experienced UX and UI designer and passionate about delivering better experiences for people through thoughtful, innovative design, send your up-to-date details through!
Job ID 670473
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org