Are you keen to join Aotearoa’s fastest-growing solar energy company and contribute to the success of this amazing sustainable, renewable company?
This is a passionate team creating a robust, resilient, and sustainable product, with their HQ in Mt Eden, Auckland. Working with an amazing team, and a great family culture, they are looking for the right person to join them – bringing your own unique style, perspective and ideas.
You are a creative Graphic Designer with strong conceptual copywriting skills, who can turn your hand to everything from ideas, craft the visual and write the stories.
About the role:
This position calls for a Graphic Designer who can execute creative concepts, content and messaging for their brand across all consumer and business touchpoints. You will work on a variety of different projects, from advertising, social, digital, EDM, print etc.
This role will be a key member of the marketing team, reporting to the Marketing Manager and will:
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to participate in all stages of the creative process from strategy, concept development right through to production
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Have experience concepting and designing for campaigns and digital experiences
- Understand the concept behind creative work and how it achieves customer and business goals
- Interpret creative briefs to develop creative concepts and execute assigned brands
- Understand media channel trends, monitoring the industry and outside resources
- Produce creative materials in a variety of formats, including adverting, web, EMD, organic social, print collateral (flyers, brochures), presentations and other thought leadership pieces
- Ensure creative materials are clear, concise, and persuasive to help bring the strategy to life
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Experience having developed advertising or PR campaigns, print and social media preferred
- Ability to think strategically and conceptualize creatively
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a fast-paced team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to own projects, demonstrate good judgment when collaborating with team members and client contacts, and take initiative
- Experience managing day-to-day changes at every level of detail
- Preferred proficiency in: Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Frame.io; Microsoft Office Suite and file sharing systems
If you have been waiting for a role to be proud of and leave your mark, apply now.
Send your CV and work to Hana Chadwick at The Creative Store, email email@example.com, or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.co.nz to view all our jobs online.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org