Come and work at Auckland’s’ nicest agency as an intermediate Digital Designer, where you will bring your proven experience in creating social media assets and EDM campaigns.
You will be part of the creative design studio, which is managed by the Studio Manager, and you will be responsible for looking after all the social assets, edm and digital campaign collateral for some big-name corporate clients.
Day to Day production of digital assets and the creation of digital advertising elements for clients, from concepts through to final outputs.
This could include:
- Creation of a range of online elements ranging from web pages, interactive banner ads and email campaigns
- Conceptual and technical knowledge of all web design principles including typography, colour, CSS, HTML, Java Script, J Query, Adobe Animate, Adobe CC, edm design/build/deploy
- Work with the Senior Interactive Creative and Senior Producer, other departments, and development partners when necessary
- Design and implementation of interactive projects that are compliant with technical and accessibility standards as agreed with the Senior Interactive Creative/Senior Producer
- Liaison with internal and external partners
You are thick-skinned and robust, used to fast turnarounds and a large quantity of work produced -but you will be rewarded by joining one of Auckland’s nicest agencies who champion good people.
- Participate fully as an integral member of the team, working co-operatively and collaboratively with the team and wider agency
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity and honesty
- Stand up and be counted and not shirk from individual responsibility
- Demonstrate high level of commitment and support to both the company and the team
Skills and Experience:
- Fluency in Adobe CC (especially Animate, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Understanding of HTML5 banner ad frameworks such as Adobe animate or Google Web Designer
- Strong knowledge of design, composition & animation principles
- Ability to code HTML5 ad banners by hand if required
- Knowledge of rich media vendors such as DoubleClick Studio
- Develop/modify email templates and existing campaigns
- Ability to create animated videos with Adobe After Effects/Premiere pro is a plus
We are looking at a mid-October start and you will join two other senior digital designers. You will be mentored by the senior and taught the ropes. You are curious and enjoy coming up with new ideas. There is flexibility and WFH days on offer.
If you are looking to join a world class advertising agency and dazzle with your digital, then get in touch – apply now.
Send your CV and work to Hana Chadwick at The Creative Store, email Hana@thecreativestore.co.nz or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.co.nz to view all our jobs online.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org