September 6 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
This year we’ve teamed up with Hnry to bring you ‘The Freelancing Diaries’, a series helping freelancing creatives find financial success and navigate self-employed life.
In this free webinar Hnry’s Customer Finance Manager, Sophie Parrott, will be taking us through some of the key things creative freelancers need to know about ACC – including how to know whether you’re overpaying on ACC.
Who this webinar is for:
– self-employed individuals
– anyone considering starting their own creative business
What you will learn:
– What is ACC? And why do I have to pay levies as a sole trader?
– What does ACC cover me/my business for?
– CoverPlus Extra
– The three different ACC levies
– Your job type, and how it’s used to calculate your ACC levies
– What happens if you’re on the wrong job type?
– ACC & Hnry, what they do so you don’t have to
About the speaker:
Sophie Parrott is the Customer Finance Manager at Hnry and has been part of the team for the last three years. Helping self-employed individuals navigate their way through managing their taxes and finance is a huge passion of hers. With a partner who is self-employed she knows all too well the awful feeling of an unexpected bill come tax time.
This webinar is free to attend. Registered attendees will also be able to watch the recording on-demand. You must register before the event to receive access to the on-demand recording.
**Please note: By registering for this event, you give Hnry permission to contact you via email and you will have the ability to opt out.