Deadline Extension: Wednesday 8th November for submissions to the Design Assembly Poster Exhibition 2017
Design Assembly invites you to submit a poster produced in or for 2017 to be part of the Design Assembly New Zealand Poster Exhibition 2017.
We look forward to seeing a slice of New Zealand Graphic Design 2017.
Poster Exhibition 2017 Invitation
Save the date for the Auckland end of year party to be held on Thursday 23 November at Objectspace in Ponsonby. As a part of this social evening we will show a curated New Zealand Poster Exhibition 2017 for the night.
Christchurch, watch out for the 2017 poster exhibition and end of year wrap party held at the The Exchange on Thursday 30 November.
Wellington, we are coming to you on Thursday 30 November, venue and exhibition TBC.
The Design Assembly New Zealand poster exhibition 2017 invites all NZ graphic designers to submit a poster A2 size ready for print PDF file to be considered.
Deadline to submit your poster
The deadline for submissions is Monday 6th November.
You be notified of your selection by Wednesday 15th November.
One poster per entry.
- Poster was produced in or for 2017.
- It is a commercial poster design project for a client OR it is a self-published poster design project.
- The file must be provided at A2 size.
- The file must be ready for print as a PDF file, with crop marks and bleed.
- You must submit the poster title, client team credits and design team credits with website links.
The poster selection for the exhibition will be led by Lindsay Yee, Design Assembly Design Director.
Any questions please email email@example.com