Holiday mode engaged! The out of office emails are up and the DA HQ is now on break from 16 Dec – 16 Jan, so it’ll be quiet on here for the next few weeks while we dive into the holiday treats, detach from our computers, and spend some time in R&R mode.
☀️ Summer Reading List: ☀️
Thanks to our design community who shared a few books, poddies, and youtube channels to get stuck into over the break:
- Read: Brand principles by Kevin Finn
- Read: Just My Type By Simon Garfield
- Read: Girls that Invest
- Watch: Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty
- Watch: Brave UX Youtube Series by The Space InBetween
- Watch: ATypI, the global forum and focal point for the type community and business
- Listen: Conversations with Aotearoa designers, covering everything from career journeys and more.
- Listen: Some Context Please
Stay tuned for the very cool workshops and events coming your way for 2023 and, as always, we’ll be kicking off the new year with our annual Hot New Things series.
If you’re not already, consider joining our lovely fam as a DA Friend for 2023. We have membership types for all size designers – from the student through to large studios. Your DA membership helps to support the Aotearoa design community and gives you discounts to our workshops and events along with profiling opportunities throughout the year.