Streamtime’s Sunnier Summer Agenda Announced
Get a head start on the future. Do the groundwork for a happier, healthier, creative business in 2022.
Save your virtual seat here for the 23 November – 9am – 1pm AEDT / 11am – 3pm NZDT
Good times aren’t just for when you clock off!
Hold onto your akubras, this is not your normal conference. Join us in the virtual sun as we teleport experts directly into your homes, offices and home offices. Scribble notes frantically as they share their advice on running projects like master tech-ticians and run businesses like Elon Musk and Brené Brown’s love-child.
It’s a conference full of ready-made practical insights to help you take your business to the next happy, healthy level.
Walk away inspired, challenged, and with pearls of wisdom about how to build healthy practices into the ways you work.
This free event is your perfect match if:
- Rainbow made up of bright summery colours: blue, teal, yellow
- You’re looking to learn how Streamtime customers create value for their team and business, while building a culture focused on a happier future
- You’re not yet a Streamtime customer but you want to hear from leaders in the industry for how they make it work
Some of the awesome presenters:
- Brad Ryan, Chief Operations Officer at Katapult Design
- Warwick Mihaly, Principal Architect at Mihaly Slocombe Architects
- Sarah Nguyen, Head of Product and Brand at Streamtime
Not yet a Streamtime Customer?
Attending this event also gives you an additional scorching 10% off when you sign up in 2021 (on top of the annual discount!). We would love to chat with you about how Streamtime could help improve your agency’s health and team happiness.