The redesign of everything… with Louise Nash of Circularity
Today we continue our series profiling the podcasts we love! As a circular design and innovation partner, circularity are on a mission to help us solve the environmental challenges of business as usual. “Together, we’ll shape a future that works with nature, not against it.”
In each episode Circularity founder Louise Nash and Ella Gordon-Latty look to a future that works with nature and unlocks a better way of doing business for people and planet prosperity using circular principles. “Less than 10% of the world is circular so we have the opportunity to redesign almost everything.”
There are seven episodes in season one so far (with more to come) so be sure to subscribe.
- Episode 1: How it all began, the circular economy and the story of Circularity
- Episode 2: The Circular by Design Toolkit for Change
- Episode 3: Tom Szaky, CEO of TerraCycle & Loop (Part 1)
- Episode 4: Tom Szaky CEO of TerraCycle & Loop (Part 2)
- Episode 5: Maggie Hewitt, Founder of fashion brand Maggie Marilyn,
- Episode 6: Brian Shaw, Agrifood & Biodiversity Lead at Metabolic, and
- Episode 7: Wesley Spindler – Sustainability Strategy Director & Global Circular Economy Lead at Accenture.
Listen here – Spotify https://spoti.fi/3faVwVE Apple podcasts https://lnkd.in/g4N_fbh Or search for The Redesign of Everything wherever you get your podcasts.
Also keep an eye on Circularity.co.nz for their new website dropping in the next couple of weeks, Louise and the team are doing important and incredible work! And learn more about Louise and what drives her approach in this profile.