Design Assembly is delighted to bring back award-winning Creative Strategist, Johnson McKay from Fly for this one-day, client-focussed, business workshop in Auckland. Please note that this is a master class aimed at Creative Directors, Studio Managers, senior staff, and business owners.
Professional $450 / Design Assembly Friend $350
(Not a Design Assembly Friend? Click here for details on how to sign up.)
If you’re a small business, or a creative in a big business, sales is often a complicated beast that brings more headaches then euphoric head rushes. Not having enough time to sell, not knowing how to sell, or not understanding why the sales team beat on about feeding the funnel, low hanging fruit and selling sizzle not steak, are common. Sales should influence every aspect of a good business and when sales, marketing and operations unite, then that business will prosper. This is a full day, master class in sales for non-sales people.
We’ll cover stuff like:
- How do you get an appointment with a desirable potential client?
- How do structure your first meeting to position your business for an on going relationship?
- How do you deal with objections and close a sale?
- How do you deal with delicate issues, like costs?
- How do you establish a relationship building strategy, so warm leads become close clients?
- How do you measure sales performance and incentivise sales throughout the entire business?
- Who should be responsible for sales and how do you achieve this without hiring a blood thirsty suit?
Terms and Conditions: If you cancel your ticket more than 8 days ahead of the workshop, 100% of your ticket will be refunded. Within 7 days of the workshop, 50% of the ticket price will be refunded or you can transfer your ticket to another Design Assembly workshop within a year.