ONLINE Springload Workshop: Introduction to Content Strategy
November 24, 2022 @ 9:00 am - November 25, 2022 @ 1:00 pm
Location: Fully remote, delivered on Zoom
Discover the basics of content strategy. Learn the fundamentals of content strategy theory and what makes a successful content strategy.
Springload’s introduction to content strategy workshop is 8 hours, spread over two mornings:
- Thursday, 24 November: 9 am – 1 pm
- Friday, 25 November: 9 am – 1 pm
Who it’s for
People who are involved in creating or using content strategies for websites, apps, or any other tool. You could be a:
- content designer
- product owner
- project manager
- communications specialist
- digital advisor
- marketing specialist
- visual designer
- experience or service designer.
Open to beginner and intermediate practitioners.
What you’ll learn
At the end of this workshop you’ll understand:
- what content strategy is, and what it isn’t
- fundamental components of content strategy
- what you need to create a content strategy
- how to approach a content strategy document including core statement and principles, governance, workflow, style guides
- how to get stakeholder buy-in for content strategy.
You’ll also have a template content strategy for you to iterate for your organisation.
Early bird: $425 (ends August 19)
DA Friends get 10% off their tickets (use code provided in our DA Friends emails)
General admission: $475
Group discount: Got a team that wants to come along? Groups of 4 or more get a group discount of $50 off each ticket. This is automatically applied at checkout.
*Please note these workshops are not DA Workshops and therefore are not included in DA Friends PLUS benefits.