DA Workshop: Creative Refresh with Kathryn Burnett, 09 June 2017, Auckland
June 9, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Join creativity coach and award-winning writer, Kathryn Burnett, for this half-day ideation workshop in Auckland — a perfect opportunity to boost your creative process in 2017:
Revamping Your Creative Problem Solving
Friday 9th June
Studio One Toi Tu, Auckland
$350 Professional / $250 Design Assembly Friend (Not a DA Friend? Click here for details on how to sign up).
$150 DA Student Friend (Not a DA Student Friend? Click here for details on how to sign up).
This dynamic workshop teaches idea generating techniques that can be used at every part of your creative process, from planning strategy to working with clients. These innovative and practical techniques provide participants with a valuable creative toolkit that can be used throughout the year to tackle artistic AND business problems alike.
During this half-day workshop participants will:
- Become more creatively energised and develop a useful toolkit
- Learn idea generation techniques specific to different parts of the creative work process
- Learn techniques to get creatively “unstuck”
- Learn how to apply brainstorming techniques to different challenges
- Learn how these techniques can help you grow your client base
- Develop confidence in their ability to push past expected ideas to fresh solutions.
Kathryn Burnett is an award-winning screenwriter, playwright, creativity coach and workshop facilitator, who has worked in film and television for over 20 years. In 2011 she created a series of ideation training workshops, and has been helping organisations and individuals be their creative best ever since. Her clients include: Spark, Fluxx, Mediaworks, Porter Novelli, Geyser Creative, Terabyte, and Ondigital.