UX/UI Digital Designer
At Daylight, we help brands and organisations rapidly respond to the world as it shits. Built from a collision of storytelling and tech, our team has a global reputation for the way we think, work and create for our world in motion.
We’re looking for a UX/UI designer who’ll work closely with the digital design director, and become a valued link between the creative and technical teams. Your days will be filled with concepting, crafting and delivering beautiful digital designs across our local and international client portfolio.
What’s the role?
As a UX/UI digital designer at Daylight, you’ll be able to efficiently combine creativity, functionality, and technology to produce eye-catching digital assets. In this role, organisational and technical skills are key, and all candidates must possess in-depth knowledge of design software programs including Figma and Adobe.
Your main responsibilities will be to create visual designs for websites, microsites, native, web apps and platforms and making sure graphics produced both align with client guidelines and are well-crafted, beautiful design solutions.
Your UX design ideas will also help solve complex business problems and you will be encouraged to think proactively about ideas that push our technical capabilities forward.
As a team, we’ll encourage you to pursue creative upskilling of any kind, as well as personal creative projects that keep you sharp.
Skills and responsibilities:
– Immersed in world-class digital design, bringing fresh, innovative thinking to our briefs and client partnerships
– Developing UX strategies for design systems, wireframes, and high fidelity designs across various digital platforms, following atomic design principles and ensuring compatibility across devices and sizes
– Creating clickable, user-friendly prototypes to enhance UX development for digital platforms
– Leading design thinking from concept to completion on key projects, collaborating closely with the digital design director for guidance
– Collaborating with producers, designers, and developers throughout concepting and production stages
– Proficiently working with all major digital design software platforms and utilising necessary tools for successful project delivery
– Presenting work to key clients and establishing meaningful relationships with partners as needed
– Delivering world-class design work
– Actively contributing proactive ideas
– Cultivating a positive culture within the digital team
Some key things we’re looking for:
– 3+ years of agency experience
– Strong proficiency in Figma and Adobe software packages
– Passionate about the intersection of creativity and technology
– Understanding of end-to-end project delivery and the role of design in the process
– Positive and collaborative team player
– Familiarity with HTML/CSS is a plus
Please share a cover letter, CV and link to your book for us to have a look through
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.co.nz.