Analytics & Insights Specialist
creative. digital. marketing. recruitment.
Have a mind for data and a knack for deriving insights to drive real growth and deliver cut-through? Tired of the small budgets, and working for a company that makes critical decisions on a whim, rather than data-led insight?
On behalf of our client a well-established company in the banking sector – we’re looking for an Analytics and Insights Specialist who wants to work in a high-performing team! You might be a talented intermediate ready to step up into your first senior position, or you’re a digital-star looking to take your skills to a mature and well-oiled organisation. Either way, you’ll strive to improve performance and understand how to apply analytics to deliver insights that elevate marketing and digital experiences for hundreds of thousands of Kiwis just like you.
Day-to-day you will identify opportunities and issues relating to the performance of the product portfolios, policies, strategies and reporting, build SQL queries and dashboards, and be the go-to person for the team in translating hard data to intelligent insights of “what works” and what doesn’t. You’re absolutely key to being the bridge between analytics and implementation for the wider marketing and digital teams!
The ideal candidate will have an aptitude for numbers, a passion for data, and an excellent technical communicator as you’ll have to be able to relay information in a precise manner. You’ll be a critical thinker, a curious person by nature, and solutions focused. Of course, if you bring your ambition to the mix, you’ll go far in the team and your career!
If this role sounds like you, then Apply Now!
We are looking for an accomplished gun with:
- 4+ years experience working with complex reporting and analytics systems
- Proven experience working with SQL / SAS
Proven results and experience in:
- Focus on data analytics and production of results and recommendations using SAS, SQL, and Power BI
- Technical programming and coding ability to manipulate data, create reporting, and solve business problems
- Provide quality reporting to aid and enhance decision making in a large and complex organisation
- Analyse website and app data to identify insights and opportunities to help improve
- Gather and analyse qualitative data to increase the team’s understanding of our audience
- Sound understanding of user behaviours and customer journeys for websites and apps
Are you someone who is…
- A big data person and hunger for success?
- Focused and has great attention to detail?
- Innovative and solutions-focused?
- Competitive salary of up to $120k per annum + KiwiSaver
- Flexible working arrangements
- An extra 5 days of Well-being leave each year
- Career growth and programmes to recognise top performers!
This is a pivotal career opportunity within a customer-first environment. This role offers the opportunity to grow your career work on diverse projects, with interesting customers, work with cutting edge technology and make your mark in a high-performing team!
Due to current border restrictions, we are only able to accept applications from people entitled to work in, and currently residing in New Zealand.
If this role sounds like you, apply today with a brief summary of why you may be interested in this position.
About The Pond
The Pond is committed to becoming New Zealand’s number one specialist recruiter in the Digital & Tech, Creative & Design, and Marketing & Sales sectors. We focus on finding the best candidates in the local and overseas market, that last the distance and help transform our clients’ businesses. Established in 2006, The Pond is driven by a dedicated team of experienced recruiters and support team who get results for clients daily. Our audited placement average is 4.6 years, so the people we place do stick.
To apply for this job please visit thepond.net.