Intermediate Brand & Digital Designer / £45k
creative. digital. marketing. recruitment.
Are you applying for a UK visa and heading to London on your OE before Christmas? Would you like the security of landing an excellent agency role before you arrive? We’re looking for an ambitious design & creative perfectionist to join an award-winning Soho studio in the heart of London! If you’re ready to take your career global, keep reading…
Do you love brand and enjoy seeing the two worlds of pixel and paper come together in complete design perfection? If so, you’ll probably have an excellent understanding of brand creation and delivery. You’ll be confident in taking the creative lead on large projects requiring multiple applications.
You’ll have good experience in developing campaign strategy and the ability to communicate brand and product stories with engaging copy headlines. Excellent typographic and layout skills are essential.
The successful candidate will take charge of their design projects to create work that embraces environments, interiors, architecture, technology, process and overall marketing results. They’ll be ready to step up, mentoring other junior designers – with confidence and autonomy. Self-management is key in this role, as confidence in working with and presenting to clients.
This is an opportunity to be close to management and learn from the people at the top, leading new growth in many new disciplines and mediums.
Apply today if you’re ready for your OE and will be looking for a pure design role in London that encompasses your next career move.
We are looking for a Brand & Digital hybrid designer with:
- Min 4+ years working in a design-centred studio
- Experience working in branding, craft and campaigns
- Exposure to placemaking, wayfinding, and environmental design projects is a bonus
- Strong conceptual and forward-thinking ideas
- Experience in delivering exceptional design, from typography to layout
- An understanding of the mechanics behind brand and identity
- A high level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- The ability to take the creative lead on new brand projects
- Experience across various traditional design and digital applications
- An ability to absorb a brief, challenge it and present real solutions
- The ability to present your concepts and ideas with confidence
- A process-driven approach and strategic mindset
- Some understanding of UI Design principles
- Experience managing external partners (illustrators, photographers, etc.)
- Confidence in managing and delivering projects simultaneously
Are you someone who is…
- Motivated by design, style and brand
- Creative, curious, passionate
- A strong communicator and enjoys design debate
The reward & benefits
- Salary £40,000-£45,000 per annum (roughly $77,000 – $87,000 NZD)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working, 1 day a week from home
- New computer, open plan studio, shower facilities
- Performance-based bonus schemes
- Cycle purchase scheme and secure bike storage
- Carnaby card eligibility (neighbourhood discount card)
- Fresh fruit, breakfast and Nespresso coffee every day
- Office closes over 7-day Christmas period
- We can only accept candidates who plan to arrive in London to start a role before December 1st, 2022
- Check the visa requirements to ensure you have sufficient funds and are eligible to work in the UK
Hello London, Goodbye New Zealand
If this role appeals, apply today or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with a brief summary of why you may be interested. Or call Pond Recruitment Director Leighton Howl directly on 021 702 573 for a confidential chat.
About This London Agency
They’re a 25-strong team working in Soho, building brands and relationships all over the world. They are design-led. They are strategic. They are ambitious.
This boutique studio is hardworking and committed to producing the best creative solutions. They pride themselves on the little extra touches that set their work apart. The agency aims to provide individuals with the platform to progress and is open to creating opportunities for people to achieve their goals across various disciplines and career levels.
They will be expanding their team over late 2022 and into 2023 to reflect their growing client base and are looking for more talented people. They encourage a team mentality and enjoy being together to produce their best work whilst maintaining a flexible working policy.
This agency has successfully employed New Zealanders across the four departments — Client Services, Creative, Digital, and Finance. They welcome career-driven Kiwi travellers heading over to London town.
To apply for this job please visit thepond.net.