Are you a well-rounded UX Researcher who is looking to join a growing, hard-working Wellington team?
This is no ordinary agency! This digital agency is a proven and trusted supplier agency for Not for Profits, Government Agencies, Crown entities and the Private Sector. Our client has extensive experience and a huge passion for working with and for organisations that genuinely want to add value, support, and help New Zealand communities.
In this role you will deliver award-winning insights across both the development and design teams. You will have a great work ethic with a ‘can do – wanna do’ attitude, with the ability to roll your sleeves up and get things done, to a high standard. Whilst our client strongly supports a work life balance, they also want people who are willing to go above and beyond when required.
You can think on your feet and find creative solutions. You are accurate and driven, but at the same time flexible and nimble. You show genuine care for the welfare of others, especially their clients and their customers.
You are that special someone with a passion for new technology; someone who has a willingness to delight customers with your insights, research, analysis, and communication skills.
You must have:
· A strong user-centric mindset with a minimum 3–5-years doing UX research
· A portfolio demonstrating an ability to produce user centric, high-quality customer journey maps, validation and usability testing and the ability to facilitate workshops
· Experience with managing UX focus groups
· Ideally experience working in an agile environment
· An ability to problem solve, think critically and handle pressure and deadlines
· Good client management, communication, and collaboration skills
· Be up to date with the latest UX trends, techniques, and technologies
If this sounds like your dream Wellington based job – we would love to hear from you. Our client is open to contract or permanent for this role.
Send your CV and work to Hana Chadwick at The Creative Store, email email@example.com or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 to discuss this role further.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.co.nz to view all our jobs online.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org