Artworker / Mac op
Our client has a healthy mix of Government and commercial clients and a range of creative and production driven work. They are looking for a Senior Artworker / Mac Operator with at least 5-8 years industry experience, passionate about their craft and ready to teach a young and willing team.
As a Senior Artworker / Mac Operator, you will have extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and its many plug-ins and add-ons, enjoy long editorial, creative projects, love technology and be inquisitive of new software and opportunities. Key to your role will be the responsibility to teach, oversee and manage the quality of file set-up across the team. You will be able to work with clear self-direction and have reliable project management skills.
The ideal candidate should be naturally creative and proudly professional. Attention to detail and craft is key. You will be confident creating and managing multiple large complex documents in an efficient timeframe. Project management should be second nature, along with being client-facing and working to tight deadlines.
- Work in a fast-paced studio with the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Make wise decisions independently and quickly when needed
- Very solid technical experience in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop – this is a hands-on role
- A passion to continuously do great work
- A passion to pass your skills and knowledge on to a willing generation
- Strong and timely delivery across projects
- A genuinely positive attitude and team focus
- A professional manner with clients and the ability to present work
Bonus if you are:
- Comfortable creating illustrations
- Experience in WordPress and Squarespace
- Experience in After Effects
This role is a brilliant opportunity to join one of Wellington’s established yet re-invented design studios and develop your design career with a very talented team. Please apply with your latest CV and portfolio.
Send your CV to Hana Chadwick at The Creative Store, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.co.nz to view all our jobs online.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com