Graphic Designer – Junior to Intermediate
Are you a solid Graphic Designer looking for a move to the sunny Bay of Plenty or are on the ground already and looking for a new opportunity? This innovative company located in Mount Maunganui is a rapidly growing global e-commerce company, creating the world’s most exciting range of signage and display products.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for a talented junior designer with strong graphic design skills to join their team, where you will help produce graphic content and product packaging for world-leading signage and display products. You will be responsible for creating product documentation, website content and product packaging.
You will be passionate about design, has a high attention to detail and has the energy and organizational skills to tackle challenges. This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate to learn the realities of product design and bring a product to market, with a huge opportunity to grow in the role.
● Creating product specification documents using InDesign and Illustrator
● Creating product graphics, packaging and instruction documents using Illustrator
● Producing content and tweaking imagery using Photoshop and Illustrator
● Ideal candidates would have 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar role
● Must be proficient in using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
● Full NZ working rights
● Must have a Degree in Design
What is on offer:
● Being a part of a successful Kiwi story, which is going places
● A great salary
● An energetic team environment
● They are in the process of refitting a 300sq/m office in Mount Maunganui
● The ability to grow within the business
● Flexible work hours and times
You are a self-starter who can work autonomously and uses their initiative, with a passion for creating awesome content and with the ability to work to a brief and create content for a specific target market. You will bring a sense of ownership and pride in your work and your impact on the company’s success. You must be positive, energetic and have a can-do attitude. We can’t stress this enough – personality is key for this role.
If this sounds like the prefect role – we would love to hear from you.
Send your CV and work to Hana Chadwick at The Creative Store, email Hana@thecreativestore.co.nz or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.co.nz to view all our jobs online.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org