Graphic Design – Contract
This is an exciting opportunity for a part-time 12-month Parental cover for a mid to senior Graphic Designer. You are someone who lives and breathes creativity and wants to bring your passion and drive to work.
This is a 12-month fixed-term parental leave cover contract, commencing January 2023. The role is 4 days / 32 hours a week.
You will have the opportunity to make your mark and take responsibility for the brand identity across all visual touchpoints with prospects, customers, and their worldwide distributors.
The role encompasses all aspects of visual collateral where you will get to apply current design trends and best practices. With your design skills and eye, you will help grow the brand through working across the website, video, advertising, and sales enablement.
An exciting key project will be working from concept to creation on how you can revamp their video library from product to brand. You will also have the opportunity to build on the relatively new design direction.
A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ design experience in a similar role is desirable.
What you will do:
- Maternity cover role for 12 months
- Create designs for all aspects of visual collateral and appeal, applying current design trends and best practices. You will help lift the brand through working across the website, video, advertising, and sales enablement
- Video creation: from concept to completion. Owning and developing brand and product videos
- Work with the marketing, sales, and wider team to create acquisition ‘spark’ campaigns for platforms such as LinkedIn,
- Google Display Network and Trade Media
- Create customer, prospect, and distributor-facing collateral, such as designing brochures, imagery and end-user designs for applications and products
- Transform text-based content into professionally presented, visually appealing assets such as PowerPoint/Prezi presentations, brochures, videos, website page imagery, product collateral, digital ad campaigns, co-branded material, and white papers
- Conceptualise and create striking infographics and video content that tell a story
- Provide direction on layout and user experience for websites as well as the creation of imagery
- Build on the current design direction to ensure a consistent design approach for the company to be applied across all mediums
- Product photography
- Build on the existing icons and computer-generated images
- As required manage the discovery and delivery of design, UX and marketing projects
What we will need from you:
- Experienced and comfortable with all facets of Graphic Design – production for web, video, print, digital advertising
- Be experienced in Adobe Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and Illustrator
- Video editing experience
- Product Photography
- Creating display ads for Google and similar platforms
- Understand the core elements of brand development and how this is applied to design
- Be able to contribute to the strategic brand discussion
- Having an understanding and interest in video animation, rending, UX and UI design is a bonus
- Creative thinker, pragmatic approach
- Have experience designing for B2B
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Superb mindfulness
- Team player with a sense of humour
If you are looking for a great part-time contract on Auckland’s North Shore, apply now.
Send your CV to Hana Chadwick at The Creative Store, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.co.nz to view all our jobs online.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com