UX / UI Designer – Intermediate – Senior
Are you an intermediate to senior level UX/UI Designer looking to join a fast-growing digital agency in Auckland, in a permanent role?
Our client creates digital customer experiences through a blend of consulting, design and development. Their focus is on digital products as well as mobile apps, and software for national and international clients. Their goal is to make it the place where you can do the best work of your career and enjoy yourself at the same time.
As the UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for creating an elevated design experience and best user experience for the clients and their customers, which makes your role extremely important for their success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Your day-to-day activities will typically include:
• Collaborating with strategists, researchers, and developers
• Communicating with clients to understand their business goals and objectives, gathering, analysing, and developing detailed technical and business requirements
• Championing and implementing best practice recommendations to clients in terms of UX practice and UI Standards
• Delivering intuitive and user-centred solutions
• Producing personas, user journey maps, user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and working prototypes
• Ideating, planning, and implementing designs that reflect the brief
• Preparing and presenting both UX and visual concepts to internal teams and key stakeholders for review and feedback
• Optimising existing user interface designs
• Creating prototypes for new product ideas
• Testing prototypes and providing feedback
• Communicating your design choices to the team and key stakeholders
• Combining creativity with an awareness of the design elements
• Testing innovative ideas before implementing
• Conducting ongoing user research
You will need to:
• Have a comprehensive, commercial portfolio that shows a high level of design thinking and a strong visual design background
• Be equally comfortable working on and leading UX and UI projects
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) and stakeholder engagement skills
• Be open to receiving and implementing feedback and alteration requests
• Be confident presenting and selling-in ideas and solutions and running workshops
• Be meticulous, a critical thinker and a customer-centred problem-solver
• Ideally have some experience working in Figma
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you – we would love to hear from you – apply now.
Send your CV and work to Hana Chadwick at The Creative Store, email Hana@thecreativestore.co.nz or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.co.nz to view all our jobs online.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com