Website creativestorenz The Creative Store
Great Jobs. Great People.
You are a Design System guru who understands the intricacies of dissecting and implementing User Interfaces and how the pattern libraries work together. If you bring expert knowledge in this area specifically applicable to UI design, then this is a great senior role.
As a UI Designer, your main responsibility will be to create, maintain, and improve outstanding design systems. You will be part of a committed product team, focused on formalizing and advancing the design system for their product. You will collaborate closely with internal and client-side
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Your day-to-day activities will typically include:
• Your mission is to create an amazing design system that sets the standard for excellence, making the product, the client, and the agency more efficient and consistent
• You will take a design concept and turn it into a fully-realized output that’s pixel-perfect
• You will fill gaps, create logic where needed, and understand user cases to deliver the best
• You will participate in planning and ideation for new components and patterns
• You will design UI components that meet accessibility guidelines and incorporate feedback
• You will create detailed design documentation that’s useful for the team and stakeholders
• You will serve as a technical design liaison to ensure that development implementation aligns with the design vision
• You will communicate clearly with the team and stakeholders throughout the process
• You have significant experience creating highly-usable, intuitive, and aesthetically-pleasing user interfaces
• You have a proven track record of creating and evolving a design system
• You will be curious and hungry to find out the latest innovation in design system management
• You can clearly communicate the reasoning behind your design choices
• You are good at receiving and providing feedback, always able to take a step back to try and see an issue from a different perspective
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) and stakeholder engagement skills
• Be detail-oriented, a critical thinker and a customer-centred problem-solver
• You are well-organised by nature
• Having a background or a good understanding of development will help you in this role
Key Relationships for this role:
• Internal staff
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you – we would love to hear from you – apply now.
Send your CV and work to Hana Chadwick at The Creative Store, email Hana@thecreativestore.co.nz or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.co.nz to view all our jobs online.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org