Have you been looking for an inhouse fashion-focused role with a reputable New Zealand shoe brand? This is an excellent opportunity to be part of this highly creative team working across seasonal campaigns, trends, and innovative ideas as the Inhouse Photographer, located in Newmarket, Auckland.
You are a creative, driven and innovative visual storyteller, who is responsible for leading photography and overseeing video content within this enthusiastic Creative Team. This multi-faceted role is responsible for budgeting, production planning and producing content across the family of brands for web, social media, and visual merchandising.
As the In-house Photographer, you will stay on the forefront of trends in the fashion industry and generate ideas that keep their photography feeling contemporary and fresh, helping grow and increase engagement with existing and new customers. This involves working closely with their Creative, and Merchandising teams in formulating direction for shoots and all outputs while also being capable of working independently on all aspects of a project.
- Responsible for all photography needs across the business to brief and on brands, producing high quality and consistently beautiful assets, correctly exposed and colour consistent – in accordance with brand guidelines
- Shoot main seasonal campaigns including talent, on-legs, still-life and e-comm ensuring high quality work to brief and on brand
- Shoot content for marketing communications as and when required
- Shoot content for social media as and when required
- Collaborate closely with Digital team to create relevant photographic assets for social media
- Maintain and curate the social feeds
- Collaborate closely with Designers to produce content for any projects where appropriate
- Set up photography and related IT
- Understand traditional and emerging marketing channels and how to produce content for these
- Overseeing all elements of videography design and outputs
You will need to possess a strong attention to detail and technical ability.
If you are excited by a role located in Newmarket, Auckland, where you will join a passionate marketing team, and have preferably worked within the fashion industry team – apply now.
Come and join this award-winning workplace excelling in internal culture with loads of rewards.
Send your CV and work to Hana Chadwick at The Creative Store, email email@example.com, or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.co.nz to view all our jobs online.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org