Website creativestorenz The Creative Store
Great Jobs. Great People.
This is a fantastic permanent role for a Creative Copywriter with good digital knowledge, who is looking to be part of an agency based in Ponsonby, Auckland.
You will be working across a variety of clients and collaborating closely with the creative team, to ensure high-quality work is produced for various digital applications and websites. You will be joining an innovative agency with a diverse client base, ranging from start-ups and big corporate clients, through to big name brands creating crafted digital experiences, intuitive digital solutions
You bring 5 years of experience and will be reporting to the Creative Director. The work will cover all facets of copywriting – both traditional, digital, social and film. You have broad creative expertise and have worked in an agency environment prior. This role requires a high level of writing skills and attention to detail. You are familiar with brand tone of voice and how to cater to different target audiences and brand guidelines.
You are a creative, curious, and passionate skilled writer with the ability to develop compelling ideas. Day to day, you will support the creative team with strategic and creative insights to frame up client presentations. Internal creative ideation sessions, writing copy and generating content for multiple marketing channels.
A strong grasp of the language is key to the role. You will proof, edit where needed and prepare well-structured proposals that cut through. Your writing will manifest across storyboards, scripts, film, social content, digital assets, websites, print collateral, brand territories and press articles. You will be able to handle pressure calmly with the ability to meet scheduled deadlines. You will have an excellent understanding of brands, mediums and audiences. Confident across tailoring market research and know how best to engage and captivate the target audience.
Values You Possess
• Have a knack for words and a passion for writing
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated and solutions focused
• Strong communicator who enjoys informing and educating
• A focused multi-tasker
• Understanding and alignment with Te Ao Maori
• Contribute and help develop ideas and themes
• Produce valuable and engaging content with strong insights
• Write to the necessary tone of voice and brand guidelines
• Develop compelling ideas, giving life to the visual medium through attention-grabbing headlines and call to actions
• Ideate exciting PR approaches for and develop copy for credentials, newsletters, and website
• Push and elevate the creative standard, individually and within the team
• Collaborate with the Creative Director, creative team, account managers, directors, and clients to ensure that strategies and outcomes are aligned
• Awareness of and adherence to deadlines and budgets
• Be punctual and work the hours and times specified which are 8.30-5.30 Monday through Friday
• Prioritize workload to ensure work of the greatest importance to the business is undertaken to a high standard
• Support and help develop a positive workplace culture
If you are looking for a role where you will be collaborating with a friendly team – we would love to hear from you.
Send your CV and work to Hana Chadwick at The Creative Store, email email@example.com, or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.co.nz to view all our jobs online.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org