This B2B fashion retailer is looking for a Content Creator to join the team. They are seeking a motivated and creative designer with digital marketing skills to join the team and work across all their collateral.
The team is a small but a highly creative one, and they operate in a hands-on environment that is constantly changing. You will need to be a hardworking, a driven creative thinker and have initiative and resourcefulness.
You will take ownership of the graphic design, digital marketing, and website management of their two brands. You will be working closely with the design and sales team to grow brand awareness and sales through digital marketing.
You will also provide a supporting role to the design team helping with artwork as required. You are intermediate plus level with Adobe CC, Canva, Microsoft Office, and Mailchimp with textile design experience.
- Plan and create monthly content calendars for FB and Instagram and create artwork for both brands.
- Create and send regular EDM’s to subscribers for both brands, referencing content calendars, keeping subscribers abreast of instore deliveries.
- Creating concepts for look books and campaign shoots in conjunction with the
- Support for the campaign / video shoot days – 4 per year (2 per brand) if required.
- Assisting with video and campaign shoot processing including creating editing notes, and music selection.
- Creation and subsequent changes to seasonal Look Books and showcards for
- Image processing – ensuring all imagery is ready to be sent out each season for image and marketing folders.
- Images Folder – to be prepared and sent out 1 month prior to launch.
- Marketing Folder – to be prepared and sent out 1 week prior to launch and then updated for each subsequent drop.
- Oversee update of Websites seasonally– banners, optimising imagery, clear cuts.
- Creation of artwork for individual retailers for both brands (FB banners, Website banners, light boxes, posters, foam boards).
- Creating content for the marketing folder – posts, posters, banners, videos etc.
- Support Design team with manipulation of print artwork – touching up, re-colouring, re-sizing, turning a piece of artwork into a repeat or tile.
- Assisting with seasonal promotions / competitions/ giveaways.
- General graphic design projects such as new swing tickets, compliment slips, scarves, bag artwork, signage, Christmas cards etc.
- Proactively assist any department / team member as and when required.
If you are looking to join a fashion brand where you can utilise your content and design skills – apply now.
Send your CV and work to Hana Chadwick at The Creative Store, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for further details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.co.nz to view all our jobs online.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com