Artworker / Designer
Our client is a large corporate client, based in central Auckland. They are seeking a skilled and experienced Graphic Designer / Artworker who will get the opportunity to work as part of a supportive team who love creating outstanding work, where you will experience a solid framework of upskilling and career development. in their modern offices, facilities, and harbour locations.
On a day to day you will:
- Produce creative designs for digital and print, for a wide variety of internal and external clients.
- Work on long-term strategic projects and on short-notice, fast-turnaround jobs such as proposals and thought-leadership documents.
- Use your initiative. This is essential as you will be part of a small team.
- Build strong and collaborative internal relationships.
- Work across several platforms and apps, including Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office with particularly strong skills in PowerPoint and their internal web microsite.
What you will bring to the role:
- Over five years’ corporate and/or studio-based experience
- Comfortable working in a PC and Mac environment
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- An impressive portfolio of work, showing your capabilities across a range of disciplines
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Ideally: an interest in designing for te ao Māori
- A positive “can do” attitude
- An aptitude for learning, stretching yourself and pushing your creative boundaries
- Huge enthusiasm for creating attractive, informative and imaginative presentations
- The ability to influence and communicate clearly with stakeholders and senior managers
- Excellent grammar skills
- HTML and video useful but not essential
If you are looking for a secure role in a great team, we would love to hear from you.
Send your CV to Hana Chadwick at The Creative Store, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.co.nz to view all our jobs online.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com