Senior Media Planner
Our client is a truly iconic New Zealand brand who are market leaders in premium appliance design and manufacturing. They are experiencing exponential growth and after recently bringing the media planning function in-house, they are now searching for a Senior Media Planner to join them at their East Tamaki office.
This role leads the planning responsibilities in the channel team, developing media plans to support the channel strategy, in-market goals and brief. You will collaborate with teams across the business, as well as agency partners (where applicable) to deliver an integrated marketing approach. You will be supported by a Media Planner.
- Planning across 3 brands, 3 audience types and 7 markets.
- Planning across all channels including social, digital (SEM, eDM), programmatic, video (OnDemand, TV), press, outdoor and eDM.
- Using media planning tools, audience research, buying and monitoring software/platforms, enabling you to accurately analyse data and provide insight across the planning, buying and reporting functions.
- Ensuring strategic leadership responsibility to ensure the best outcomes are delivered.
- Oversee the buying and implementation of all media.
Candidates for this role will need:
- 5+ years’ experience, ideally from a large local media agency.
- Confidence planning and presenting plans for global markets.
- A good understanding of the channel mix, audience mix and content mix.
- Strong budget management skills.
The business works on a hybrid work model of days on-site and remote, along with a superannuation scheme, product discounts and continual development opportunities. If you’re a strong Senior Media Planner looking for an exciting new opportunity, please apply with your up-to-date CV now.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org