Marketing Media Lead/Strategist
Our client is a truly iconic New Zealand brand who are market leaders in premium appliance design and manufacturing. They are experiencing exponential growth and after recently bringing the media planning function in-house, they are now searching for a Marketing Media Lead/Strategist to join them at their East Tamaki office.
This role will lead the media team, planning and execution responsibilities. You’ll work with our media planning team and social media specialist to drive strategy and creative execution in line with their global marketing playbook, global brand strategy and individual in-market goals.
This is a key role within the business, reporting to the GM Global Marketing.
- Leading the planning function for the team, and leading planning across all channel forms including social, digital, TV, radio, cinema, press, outdoor and email marketing.
- Taking strategy focused leadership across all marketing activity.
- Thinking globally, actively collaborating with the Global Marketing team to ensure all aspects of projects achieve the desired objectives.
- Tracking and reporting – overseeing this function with relevant specialists in search, performance, social, programmatic, display and TV investment.
- Expert use of full-service media planning tools, audience research, buying and monitoring software and platforms.
- Contributing with media industry knowledge, and managing finances.
Candidates for this role will need:
- 5+ years’ experience, ideally from a large local media agency.
- Senior level experience in media planning and reporting as well as critical marketing thinking.
- An understanding of best fit channel, creative and audience.
- Confidence to provide feedback about content use and messaging where applicable across marketing channels.
- Confidence to prepare and present planning documents and channel plans to senior management, in support of the strategy.
The business works on a hybrid work model of days on-site and remote, along with a superannuation scheme, product discounts and continual development opportunities. If you’re a strong Marketing Media Lead/Strategist looking for an exciting new opportunity, please apply with your up-to-date CV now.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org