Intermediate Graphic designer
Website Scneario Communications Limited
Flex your creative brilliance within one of Wellington’s most established design and brand management agencies.
We’re looking for someone with oodles of talent and experience who would relish the freedom to lead various creative branding projects. We have a list of great clients – and a modern, positive environment to enable your concepts to flourish.
• The passion to create inspiring solutions with solid thinking and conceptual skills that achieve established strategies or business goals
• A flair for typography and a passion for crafting design layouts
• 3 years’ design studio experience (minimum)
• A positive “can-do” attitude and a willingness to take direction, plus a genuine desire to produce work that is right for our clients
• A flexible “helping out” attitude – someone who’ll get on with the mahi as part of our team and produce a whole range of projects at all levels (to completion if required)
• A strong eye for aesthetics and visual details to ensure a quality final product
• A high level of accuracy and a commitment to working within given timelines within a busy, fast-paced environment
• Strong Adobe CS skills (particularly Indesign). Digital/animation skills are a bonus.
• We’re a small collaborative team committed to creating a great inclusive environment and the growth of everyone in the studio.
• We live by our values: Do it right, Think it through, Make it happen and For good.
• Scenario has been developing great brands for our clients for over 25 years.
• You MUST currently be residing (and eligible to work) in Aotearoa.
• This full-time position will be based in our studio (on Lambton Quay – the heart of Wellington).
• Please submit your CV and portfolio to our Creative Director, email@example.com.
• Applications close 5 Feb. Shortlisted candidates contacted by 12 Feb.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org