Head of Sales and Partnerships
Some exciting things are happening at Rocketspark with the growth of our graphic designer partner community. We’re looking for a sales leader to join the team. This is no ordinary sales role and you’ll be creating opportunities to really make a difference in the lives of graphic designers running their own business.
As head of sales and partnerships, reporting to our CEO, your role is to develop and execute Rocketspark’s sales strategy to grow our graphic design partner network. You will do this by implementing repeatable and scalable sales processes. You’ll be starting as a sales team of one but through the strategies and results you deliver you’ll be working towards building a team in NZ and abroad to support further growth and ensure that the graphic designers are nurtured in their business journey.
The Rocketspark team have been creating some innovative and fun growth strategies which are creating more connections with graphic designers than ever before. You’ll be starting with a great foundation laid down before you and you’ll apply your skills to create and execute repeatable and scalable sales strategies.
– Develop and execute sales strategies. Expand Rocketspark’s graphic design partner network, focussed initially on New Zealand, Australia, and the UK, ensuring sustainable growth, and implementing processes and tools. You’ll work closely with our marketing team to ensure the right connections are being made through the community programmes, local events and marketing strategies.
– Nurturing strategy and delivery. Develop strategies for efficient onboarding and success of graphic design partners and work closely with our head of customer success and our design partners to develop programmes to help partners and their clients be successful in their Rocketspark journey.
– Partnerships. Build and maintain key relationships such as universities and partner software and service providers.
– Product insights and shaping the roadmap. Gather feedback regarding graphic design partner needs and product enhancements on an ongoing, regular basis to improve Rocketspark’s product proposition and identify business opportunities.
-Reporting on results. You’ll be proud to show the results you’ve delivered and streamline the reporting process.
Must have skills and experience:
– Proven experience as a sales leader in a SaaS business, preferably with SaaS products for small businesses
– You will have developed successful sales growth strategies and built a high performing sales team
– An analytical and data driven approach to developing and refining sales programmes
– Passion for small businesses and helping others be successful in their journey
– Excellent communication and relationship skills to build relationships with partners, clients and the Rocketspark team.
Bonus points for…
– Experience growing offshore sales teams
– Relevant industry experience related to graphic design and freelancing
Click the apply button to learn more about Rocketspark, the role and what you’ll gain by joining Rocketspark at this exciting time.
To apply for this job please visit www.rocketspark.com.