Intermediate Designer / Illustrator
We have a great opportunity to join our design studio. Want to help us craft clear, compelling visual stories and use your professional design skills across a broad range of exciting projects? We’re a small but mighty team who are experts in solving our clients’ problems and transforming complex content through thoughtful visual design. This opportunity is for a freelance role which may extend to full time.
You’ll have the following experience:
- Strong conceptual, information design and layout skills
- Infographic design
We’re seeking someone who:
- Wants to collaborate with our designers in our Wellington studio
- Is enthusiastic about producing great design outcomes
- Has an excellent eye for detail
- Is used to producing designs with quick turnaround times
- Is comfortable working independently and also as part of a team
In this role you’ll bring:
- A passion for design and innovative thinking
- Abundant creativity
- Natural problem-solving abilities
- Great written and verbal communication
- Client and project management skills
- A design degree qualification
- A minimum of 2 years’ commercial design experience
And we’ll bring:
- Interesting and varied work opportunities, and a supportive space to share ideas. We’re all for collective strength, innovation and incremental improvement.
- A fantastic bunch of colleagues with varied skill sets, who are experts in their field, for you to collaborate with.
- A character studio location in the heart of the capital city.
- A mix of local and international clients, across private and public sector projects. Gusto is based in Wellington but services the world.
To apply contact:
Please include a cover letter, CV and portfolio.
Applications close 6 February 2023
Please only apply if you can demonstrate strong professional experience and the right to work in NZ.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org