Website Juliette Hogan
New Year, fresh start – join Juliette Hogan and be part of a team driving our vision to be leaders in and for our industry, elegantly delivering beyond expectation.
As Graphic Designer you will share an appreciation for our brand aesthetic and intuitively translate this in a cohesive way through our visual communication channels. This is a dynamic role that will see you working on graphic design solutions across in store graphics, packaging, digital marketing and social media templates, brand advertising campaigns, and fabric print design, as well as working closely with our Art Direction & Design Lead and marketing team to plan and execute aspirational visual content for our social media, digital channels and marketing campaigns.
This is a Full-Time role, based at the JH Head Office in Morningside, Auckland.
– 2+ years of related experience in graphic design
– A passion for the fashion industry
– In-depth understanding of brand voice translating it into graphic design elements across multiple formats and platforms
– Proficient Photographer
– Experienced with Adobe Suite inc. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro, After Effects
– Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and strong time management skills
Key responsibilities include:
– Lead asset creation for online and in store marketing including; EDM, website, Instagram, Facebook and social media campaigns
– Capture in-season, in-house/store product imagery and video to keep collections fresh and relevant
– Graphic design solutions which elevate the brand aesthetic
– Consistency in the visual execution of brand guidelines across all mediums, platforms and departments
– Developing, and delivering print designs for seasonal collections
– Supportive, inclusive and nurturing culture
– Wardrobe allowance and access to friendly pricing in-season
– Sick leave entitlements from the day you start
– Access to a range EAP services including mental health and financial wellbeing
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic team and supportive culture, driven by values of integrity, honesty, and putting people first.
Please apply with your CV, portfolio and cover letter.
Applications close 07th February 2024, unless an appointment is made earlier.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org