We’re looking for a mid-senior designer with a broad design skill-base, who is interested in the creation of innovative new products and brands.
We need an ambitious person with entrepreneurial drive, who would love the challenge of putting our company on the map in terms of design excellence.
The nature of our work is very varied. We create new products, services, brands and businesses across any sector. As such we need a versatile creative thinker/doer who is as comfortable doing traditional graphic design as they are prototyping an app or website or piece of packaging, shooting content or designing new products.
Skills needed include:
- Brand Identity Design – creating logos and visual identities for new brands
- Packaging design – consumer product packaging
- Digital design – conceptualising websites or app designs – some ability to build would be ideal
(at least basic Squarespace/Shopify etc)
- Prototype design – we create MVP/Prototypes for projects ranging from physical products to digital products to services and experiences – we need someone who can confidently lead the design aspects of these, and work adaptively way to bring prototype concepts to life on often very small budgets and tight time frames
- General graphic design of documents, adverts and other communications etc
- The product design we do is usually only conceptual – but industrial design skills would be a bonus
- Ideally you’d also be able to shoot photos/video, do simple illustration, animation and editing, or have a great network of freelancers to draw on for these tasks
Email James Hurman with your application.