Agency Account Director
Website Gather Creative Recruitment
Our client is an innovative and independent design agency who are specialists at branding, content and design.
They are searching for an exceptional agency-experienced Account Director to join their team.
This role is one of two senior roles in the client service team, reporting to the Head of Client Service. You will be responsible for leading all aspects of project and relationship management within your portfolio of client work. You’ll have autonomy to solve problems and implement solutions as required, with full financial responsibility, and the opportunity to mentor and develop one direct report.
Candidates for this role will need:
- The ability to quickly identify solutions for client/business challenges
- A genuine ability to develop trusted client relationships, make tough conversations seem easy, and the ability to manage situations to achieve desired outcomes
- A talent for simplification and the ability to filter what’s important and what’s not
- Strategic thinking and the ability to independently create compelling proposals and recommendations
- Great instinct for creative, ideas and copy
- Sharp commercial skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- A strong work ethic and the ability to contribute positively to the team culture
A great opportunity within a vibrant and growing agency!
As an equal opportunities employer, our client is all about embracing differences and making sure everyone’s voice is heard, because they know that’s how we all thrive and make awesome things happen together. While they can’t promise they’ll always get it right, they’ll always put their people first.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com