Our client is a high-end, award-winning design agency based in central Auckland. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their in-house production team.
This role works closely with their team of renderers and retouchers. You’ll be taking client briefs and managing projects through production to deliver high quality assets. The workflow process is very organized and efficient, and you’ll be trained on the tools and systems in place.
You’ll need to be:
- Technical and detail-oriented rather than hands-on creative
- Able to organize tasks, many projects and deadlines
- Confident liaising with clients and accurately interpreting their briefs
- Supporting Designers and Art Directors with presentations and content guides
- A bonus would be the ability to use Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
Personal attributes required for this role:
- Quality focused
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident taking ownership of projects and responsibilities
- Great initiative
- Adaptable and flexible to accommodate shifting requirements and deadlines
If you’re highly organized, great at building relationships, and thrive in a creative environment, apply now!
Job ID 676081
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org