ONLINE Springload workshop: Streamline Your Online Experience with Information Architecture
August 24, 2022 @ 9:00 am - August 25, 2022 @ 1:00 pm
Location: Fully remote, delivered on Zoom
Understand how to create an information architecture that helps people find and understand the information they need from your product.
The Information Architecture Basics workshop is 8 hours, spread over two mornings:
- Wednesday 24th August: 9 am – 1 pm
- Thursday 25th August: 9 am – 1 pm
Who’s it for:
People who want to improve their information architecture skills.
You could be a:
- content designer
- product owner
- project manager
- visual designer
- experience or service designer.
Open to beginner and intermediate practitioners.
What you’ll learn
At the end of this workshop you’ll understand:
- what information architecture is
- information architecture theory
- how to understand the current state of your information architecture
- human-centred design approaches to creating an information architecture
- how to carry out card sorts and customer research to understand customers’ mental models for organising information
- how to test information architectures through tree tests and usability testing.
Early bird: $425 (ends July 15)
DA Friends get 10% off their tickets (use code provided in our DA Friends emails)
General admission: $475
Group discount: Got a team that wants to come along? Groups of 4 or more get a group discount of $50 off each ticket. This is automatically applied at checkout.
*Please note these workshops are not DA Workshops and therefore are not included in DA Friends PLUS benefits.